“Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.” — Khalil Gibran
Emotional intelligence on the work floor
Do you manage or guide highly trained professionals? Is their average IQ much higher than their average EQ? Do they often run into difficulty with the emotions of clients or colleagues? Is it hard for them to overcome resistance? Are they afraid to express their feelings, because they don’t know where to find them or how to do so?
This training gives your employees practical instruction on how to increase their emotional intelligence. This is done using a few hands-on tools, inspirational exercises and films, and plenty lots of practice among themselves and with a training actor.
• recognising your emotions
• putting feelings into words
• building your own emo-vocabulary
• using your feelings to get what you want
• managing resistance, and the emotions of others
• the power of 'nonviolent communication'
Duration: 2 days (split into morning and afternoon sessions)