“To observe without evaluating is the highest form of human intelligence.” — Jiddu Krishnamurti
Discover your personal power
Who and what are you right now? And who and what do you truly wish to be? What are your greatest strengths and how can you learn to use them; both in and outside your organisation?
Experience has shown how many of us seek external answers to these questions rather than look for solutions within ourselves. How many of us try hard to be (or do) what others tell us to be (or do)? Or try incredibly hard to turn apples into pears? And not to mention all of those cosmetic tricks and strategies, which help no one and are soon end up hidden away in a draw full of other abandoned plans.
Get to know your personal power, and learn how to apply it to the fullest; so that work will give you energy, satisfaction and delight.
• who/what are you?
• what (kind of leader) do you wish to be?
• what is your true passion?
• how to align your ‘doing’ and ‘being’?
• what drives your behaviour?
• how can you play to your strengths?
• how can work become a source of energy rather than an energy drain?
Duration: 2 sessions of 3 hours